* For illustration purpose only
Not in stock
Commercial Name: Silagra
Active Ingredient: Sildenafil
Utilization: Used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence
Available Dosages: 100mg
This product is shipped from EU
There are 29 users looking at this product right now
Silagra (Sildenafil) is a medication used in erectile disorders. Restores reduced erectile function, increasing blood flow to the penis. The mechanism of action is based on the release of nitric oxide in cave bodies at the time of sexual arousal. Free nitric oxide activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, stimulating an increase in the level of cGMP, which causes the relaxation of the smooth muscle fibers of the cavernous bodies and increased blood flow.
Indication for use
Silagra (Sildenafil) is recommended for men aged 18-75 years with erectile dysfunction (inability to achieve or maintain a penile erection that ensures successful sexual intercourse).
Silagra (Sildenafil) is not recommended to use:
· if you have sildenafil allergies;
· if you have intolerance of auxiliary components;
· with the simultaneous use of medication of nitric oxide or nitrates;
· in conditions where sexual activity is not recommended (severe heart failure, unstable angina);
· loss of vision in one eye due to non-arterial anterior ischemic neuropathy of the optic nerve;
· in case of severe liver function impairment;
· in case of arterial hypotension;
· with recent stroke, myocardial infarction.
Dose and usage
Dose of Silagra (Sildenafil): 50 mg, 100mg – blue, flat, diamond-shaped tablet.
In order to achieve the desired effect, it is necessary to follow the following rules:
1) Approximately 20-30 minutes before the alleged sexual intercourse, you should take the tablet after drinking a little water;
2) use the drug best on an empty stomach (fatty food prevents the rapid absorption of components, especially sildenafil, since a kind of barrier is formed in the stomach);
3) to exclude the use of alcoholic beverages (a little wine will not interfere with the relaxation of both parties);
4) it is not recommended to tale more than 100 mg of a medication in one day - can lead to a negative reaction.
The drug begins to act only in the presence of psychological arousal or physical stimulation.
Besides all advantages Silagra (Sildenafil) can lead sometimes to side effects: headache, migraine, ataxia, tremor, attenuation of reflexes, hypesthesia, depression, fainting, insomnia / drowsiness, dizziness, impaired vision, nasal congestion, pharyngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, dyspnoea, increased cough, sputum increase, bronchial asthma, hypotension, tachycardia, orthostatic hypotension, heartbeat, angina, myocardial ischemia, cardiomyopathy, heart failure, cerebral thrombosis, cardiac arrest, nausea, urinary tract infections, nocturia, cystitis, frequent urination, anorgasmia, gynecomastia, genital edema.
Medically reviewed by Dr. Josette Davignon
Last updated: 28.05.2021