* For illustration purpose only
Not in stock
Commercial Name: Robaxin
Principal Ingredient: Methocarbamol
Utilization: Treats muscular spasms as well as pain
Available Dosage: 500mg
* Prices in the list do not apply to Switzerland. Customers are advised to place an order, and our team will contact back with updated prices.
There are 10 users looking at this product right now
Robaxin is a methocarbamol-primarily based muscle relaxant utilized for remedy of skeletal muscle healthy and concomitant symptoms and moreover symptomatic remedy of pain due to muscle sprains and traces.
Reactions of Robaxin can also include:
• unfavorably allergic responses, e.g. hives, swollen face, lips, tongue, throat;
• unsteadiness, sleepiness, exhaustion, fainting;
• a migraine, disarray, lack of parity;
• sluggish pulse charge;
• spasm, convulsions;
• sickness, belly pain, retching;
• obscured imaginative and prescient;
• memory issues;
• a slumbering ailment;
• stuffy nostril.
to diminish the danger of treating signs, it's far necessitated that your expert accredited treatment with Robaxin at the off risk that you:
• are unfavorably allergic or overly sensitive to methocarbamol or some different materials, items or capsules;
• experience the unwell consequences of or have infection records marked by myasthenia gravis, cerebrum harm, epilepsy, and renal or hepatic trouble;
• are taking meds containing pyridostigmine bromide or anticholinesterase specialists.
Robaxin can't be utilized in sufferers in severe lethargies or pre-trance like nation states. it is emphatically prescribed to be in distance from alcohol liquids amid treatment and in addition operating machines or driving till the factor when you are positive of the effect Robaxin begin to act. Robaxin overdose can be deadly. If there is a probability you've got taken a further or twofold doze of Robaxin pursued via the development of great manifestations, for instance, seizures, sickness, to a notable diploma obscured imaginative and prescient or sluggishness, search for medicinal consideration quick.
Medically reviewed by Dr. Josette Davignon
Last updated: 4.02.2023