* For illustration purpose only
Not in stock
Active Ingredient: Metoprolol
Utilization: Beta-blocker indicated for treatment of high blood pressure, angina, heart attacks, arrhythmia
Available Dosages: 10mg, 20mg, 20mg and 80mg
There are 23 users looking at this product right now
Beloc is a prescription drug that doctors use to treat heart issues (heart attacks, failures, high blood pressure) angina. In some cases, Beloc is used to prevent migraines from occurring.
Store the drug at room temperature 20 to 25°C. Keep away from light. Store in a dry area.
Dosage and indications:
Depending on your age and medical condition, the dose may vary; it is best to consult with your doctor for the optimal dosage.
The drug should be administered orally with meal or immediately after it. To avoid missing doses, take the medicine at the same time each day. Swallow the capsule without chewing, crushing or breaking it.
DO NOT stop taking this medicine suddenly: it will lead to severe health consequences.
Often high blood pressure doesn’t have any symptoms. It is important that you keep using Beloc even when you are feeling well.
● Shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing
● Reduced desire for sex
Serious side effects may include:
● Low blood pressure
● Cold hands and feet
● Very slow heart rate
● Serious depression
● Strong fatigue
● This drug can cause severe allergic reaction
● People with asthma are not advised to take this drug
● If you have diabetes, you should be very careful taking this drug: Beloc eliminates tremors and reduces heart rate, whereas tremors and increased heart rate are signs of low blood sugar levels. The absence of these signals will make it difficult to monitor your blood sugar levels
● If pregnant, speak to your doctor before administering the drug
● This medication does pass into breast milk, consult your doctor for risk assessment
● Tell you doctor if you are taking any MAO inhibitors, epinephrine, antidepressants or any other blood pressure medications.
Medically reviewed by Dr. Josette Davignon
Last updated: 24.09.2021